Every little bit of extra money helps. Being able to save up to $60 a day can be a big help, and, most importantly, it’s completely doable. Almost everyone has the skills or experience needed to make that amount in one day, and this list will show you how. Making 60 dollars fast in one day isn’t easy, and it is possible.
Check out our full list of the 11 best ways to make 60 dollars in one day!
1. Take surveys online
- Making money online through surveys is a popular way to earn money. Sites like Survey Junkie, Swagbucks surveys, and Vindale pay you to take surveys, which can be done from anywhere.
- While not every survey will be a winner, it’s well worth trying them out as they can offer decent rewards if you’re patient enough!
- You can complete online surveys for money, get paid cashback on your purchases, find freelance writing jobs, and more.
- If you want to avoid scams and focus on reputable companies that pay well, take a look at our top picks below:
- You can do it from anywhere in the world, at any time you want, and with no special skills required. You can get started by following these tips:
- Sign up for a survey site like Survey Junkie or Swagbucks (or sign up for both!). These are free services that give you points each time you complete a survey. When enough points have been accumulated, they can be redeemed for cash or gift cards!
2. cashback sites
Another easy way to make $60 a day is by earning cash back on your purchases. Cashback sites, check-out sites, shopping portals, travel portals, and credit card rewards programs are all great sources of extra income that you can add to your daily budget. You can also earn additional money by using discount codes when shopping online or doing research online with free trials.
Earn cash back on your purchases with cashback sites like Ebates (name change Rakuten) and Swagbucks,venmo,upromise,InstaRem,coinchange. You’ll earn points every time you shop at stores like Target, Walmart, Macy’s, Kohls, and more. You can also take advantage of shopping portals like TopCashback that offer cash back on certain retailers or check-out sites like CashBack Monitor that let you know which retailers will give you the most rewards for making a purchase.
Credit card companies offer specialty cards that give customers extra rewards for using their cards at specific places or buying specific items (like gas stations or office supply stores).
- Cashback sites, such as Ebates, give you a percentage of your purchase back when you shop through them.
- Check out sites like Paribus can help save you money on purchases by alerting you when prices drop or offering rebates.
- Shopping portals allow you to earn cash back or miles per dollar spent at certain retailers. For instance, Discover ITcash back credir card review & offers 5% cash back at over 2,500 online merchants as well as 4% cash back at gas stations, grocery stores, and wholesale clubs (if their Discover card is used).
- Travel portals reward travelers with airline miles for using the site to book airfare on participating airlines. For example, Chase offers 1X point for every $1 spent on travel booked through its portal; if that dollar was spent using a Chase Sapphire Reserve card (which earns triple points), then each point would be worth 3X its normal value!
- Credit card rewards programs offer different types of incentives depending upon which rewards program(s) you choose to participate in; some offer cash back, while others offer discounts or points that can later be redeemed towards merchandise purchases made through specific retail partners Amazon Prime memberships, etc.
Earn cash back on your purchases. Cashback sites and apps let you earn a percentage back when shopping online or in-store. You can get cash back from checking out sites, travel portals, credit card rewards programs, discount codes, etc. Some of the best cashback options include:
Swagbucks—This site lets you earn points called SB by searching the web using its search engine, watching videos, taking surveys, and more. . To get started with Swagbucks, just download the app and then enter your birthday; this will give you a bonus of 1,000 SB via the refer-a-friend program!
Ebates ( We’ve changed name from Ebates to Rakuten.)—Get up to 30% off at select stores when you shop through Ebates (which also offers exclusive coupons). You’ll earn $5 for signing up and another $5 if you spend $25 within 90 days of signing up. You can also get up to 10% back when booking hotels with the site.
3. Find freelance writing jobs.
To make $60 a day, you will need to earn about $2,700 per month. You can do this by searching on the following websites. these websites give a opportunities online work from home jobs and make money online fast .
check out some other sites:
4. Work as a proofreader online
What is proofreading
Proofreaders must be able to pick out errors in text with their eyes and know how to fix them using a computer program or pen and paper. They also need great attention to detail, as it’s easy to miss mistakes when you’re reading over someone else’s work quickly.
This job can be done from home using your computer or any other device that has internet access. The hourly rate varies between $10-$25 per hour depending on location, experience, and whether there are other jobs available at that moment (i.e., high demand).
5. Transcribing is a way to make money online.
You can make money transcribing audio, video, or both. You can do this as a side hustle or replace your full-time job with transcription work.
You can do it as a side job or as your full-time gig. Either way, you’ll get paid to listen!
There are lots of places you can find transcription work:
- Amazon’s Mechanical Turk (MTurk) platform
- TranscribeMe (you’ll need an invite)
- Rev.com (you’ll need an invite)
What are the skills required
You can make money transcribing audio, video, or both. You can do this as a side hustle or replace your full-time job with transcription work.
How much can you earn
it’s one of the fastest ways to earn money from home. You can make money transcribing audio, video, or both. You can do this as a side hustle or replace your full-time job with transcription work.
you can transcribe audio and video
You can transcribe audio or video files, and you’ll get paid per minute of audio you transcribe. It’s a great opportunity for you if you are looking for ways to make money fast because transcription jobs pay well and can be done quickly.
The best part about this side hustle is that there are plenty of free training opportunities available online that will teach you everything you need to know about being a transcriptionist. When it comes time for your first job interview, all the technical skills needed will already be in place!
6. Do odd jobs
Some of them require you to work offline, while others can be done in your spare time.
These are some ways to earn extra cash online:
|Take surveys for money|
|Earn cash back on your purchases|
|Find freelance writing jobs|
|Work as a proofreader online (this is similar to what I’ve already mentioned)|
|Become a transcriber online (this is like transcribing videos or audio files)|
It may be worthwhile applying for one or more of these gigs. Some companies will pay you upfront, while others offer payment upon completion. If possible, try getting paid upfront so that if anything goes wrong with the job and/or company, then at least you won’t have any out-of-pocket expenses from having worked with them initially.
- Find odd jobs
- Apply for odd jobs
If you want to make money on the same day and don’t have any cash lying around, a few options are available. Odd jobs are part-time jobs that might include cleaning, babysitting, dog walking, or tutoring. These types of opportunities are usually listed on sites like Craigslist and Care.com. You can also look for them locally at shops and restaurants in your area; just ask if they need help with anything!
If you’re looking for ways to make money online, here are some tips on how you can earn $60 in a day:
- If your connection isn’t strong enough, then it might be hard for you to complete some of the tasks listed below.
- Make sure that you have an email address so that companies can contact you if they have a job offer or a survey opportunity. Having an email address also makes it easy for companies to communicate with you about their offers. In addition, if there is any problem with your payment, then the company will let you know via email.
- You need a computer with good hardware specifications and software programs installed on it, such as Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat Reader (or any other similar program). This will help in completing most of the tasks listed below easily without any hiccups along the way.
7. how to find social media manager jobs
Social media managers are tasked with growing their company’s presence on social media. They create content, schedule it to publish at certain times, and keep an eye on analytics to see how well the content is performing.
A good way to find social media manager jobs is through Upwork or LinkedIn, but you can also apply directly for openings at companies like Facebook and Google. Make sure you have excellent communication skills before applying for any job in this field.
Social media managers help business owners manage their accounts on popular platforms like Facebook and Instagram. The job requires some experience in marketing, but it can be a great way to earn money quickly as long as you are willing to put in the time and effort required by the position.
To apply for a social media manager job:
- Start by creating an account on LinkedIn (you may even have one already).
- Search for companies in your area that offer similar positions through their career sites or through Google searches such as “social media manager jobs” plus the name of your city or state.
- You should also include links to any relevant work samples, such as blog posts written by yourself or articles about trends involving social media marketing that was published online recently – these will help show potential employers why hiring someone like yourself would benefit them greatly.
When negotiating salary with prospective employers during interviews, remember: always ask how much they’re offering before giving any information about what kind of rate.
8. How to find a pet sitter job
You can find pet sitter jobs online through sites like Care.com and MindsPay. These sites have a large number of people looking for work, so you should be able to find someone quickly.
A typical day as a pet sitter will vary depending on what type of animal you’re caring for and where the owner goes during the day, but most owners will expect their animals to be fed at least once per day and maybe let out into the backyard or allowed to play with other pets in the house.
If you love animals, pet sitting is one of the best ways to earn money. Anywhere from $25-100 per day!
- Find pet sitter jobs online: You can do this by searching on Google or looking on websites like Care.com or Rover.com.,pet backer.
- Get paid: Once you find a client and agree on a price (this should be in writing), the rest is easy! The client will pay directly to Rover or Care.com, who then deposits it into your account after deducting their service fee (usually 10%).
- This may seem like less than what you’d get if they paid directly into an account that was set up specifically for receiving payments from clients, but remember that these services have been vetted by thousands upon thousands of people who have used them before—there’s no risk involved here since there’s no personal information exchanged between us except what we share during our interview process with potential customers.
9. By shopping for groceries.
Get paid to shop for groceries and other items at your local grocery store. The app Ibotta will pay you cash back on every purchase you make, from food to personal care products to home cleaning supplies. You’ll load up a card with cash and then use it just like a regular debit card when shopping at the grocery store or any of the 70,000 participating stores around the country. When you’re done shopping, snap a photo of your receipt and upload it into Ibotta’s app, where they’ll verify that you purchased by sending payment – usually within 48 hours! Sign up here:
You can deliver food and other items to customers for money. You will get paid for each delivery.
A lot of people already do this part-time just because it’s fun! And now, there are companies that have set up their operations so that they pay well and treat their drivers well (just like any workplace should).
You can deliver food via UberEats, Postmates, DoorDash, or even corporate catering gigs. Or try one of these companies:
- Amazon Flex delivers packages for Amazon Prime Now. It pays $18-$25 an hour plus tips.
- Deliv is a delivery service for small businesses (such as restaurants) that don’t have their own delivery fleet to get products from their warehouses directly to customers’ homes within an hour or so of ordering online at places like Target and Walmart stores nationwide–and it pays its drivers around $20 per hour plus tips!
If you have a car and like to travel, this is an easy way to make money on the side. You can deliver food, clothing, flowers, or any other type of product that needs to be delivered quickly and efficiently.
You can use apps like Instacart or Shipt to find delivery jobs in your area, but there are also more traditional delivery companies such as UPS and FedEx that will hire you as well.
If you want more flexibility with how much time off from your normal job schedule, this may not be the best option since it’s usually part-time work only (30-40 hours per week).
10. Sell used stuff
- Sell your old stuff.You can sell your old clothes, books, games, and electronics on sites like eBay or Craigslist. Similarly, you can also sell your used furniture and shoes over these sites.
- If you have DVDs or CDs lying around collecting dust in some corner of the house, go ahead and make some money by selling them off as well!
Sell used stuff
The best part about selling things online is that there’s no limit to what you can make per day! If you have some old clothes, books, games, electronics, or even furniture at home that you no longer need, sell them online.
|Sell your old stuff.||Sell your old clothes.|
|Sell your old games.||Sell your old electronics (e.g., phones, laptops, etc.).|
|Sell your old books.||Sell your old toys (e.g., stuffed animals).|
|Sell your old furniture (e.g., kitchen chairs and tables).||Sell custom t-shirts and other products.|
You can also sell custom t-shirts on sites like Etsy, Threadless, and Teespring. Consider you can also check out Amazon as a way of making money on the same day! Selling other items such as phone cases, mugs, pillows, and other things that can be personalized with text or images of your choice.
You can also sell custom t-shirts on sites like Etsy, Threadless, and Teespring. If you have some artistic skills, this is a great way to earn extra cash online quickly. Another option is to sell your products on Amazon if you want to grow your business further and start making more money with fewer hours invested in your hustle.
11. Test websites for money
- You can do this by applying directly with a company looking for testers or searching for job postings on freelancing sites like Upwork and Freelancer. You might have to work with several different companies in order to make enough money testing websites for the amount of time you want to spend each day, but it will be worth it when you’re earning cash from home while having fun doing something new.
- If you’re not a coder, this is the best way to make money online. If you are a coder, it’s still one of the easiest ways because all you have to do is find some bugs and report them! You don’t even need any specific skills or experience – just take a look at the job listing on the website where you want to apply. It should give detailed instructions on how much they pay per bug reported and what kind of bugs qualify (i.e., security issues).
- The company will likely ask for some personal information like your address so they can mail out payment if/when they decide that whatever bug(s) you found meets their criteria for payment.
Just remember that there’s no harm in trying them all out if you need more money! It’s important to explore all of them, as each has its own advantages and challenges.
Where can I get a free $50 PayPal credit?
Swagbucks offers free PayPal $50 You can earn Swagbucks by signing up. You can sign up for free with your email address and password. You will earn 5000 SB. Obtain shopping deals, complete surveys, watch videos, play games, or take advantage of promos. Points can be redeemed for $50 through PayPal. You can exchange your SB for a $50 PayPal gift card.
What is the process for getting my free $5 from Cash App?
Bonuses are available when friends send $5 or more using your Cash App invite code. Their Cash App account is linked to a new debit card or bank account. Your friend must Sign up using your invite code in order to receive the bonus.
What are the chances of earning money without working one day?
We have alternative ways to make money for students, entrepreneurs, and unemployed people.
1. Sell online.
3. Write online reviews.
4. Start a blog.
5. Game on Twitch