The Venmo mobile payment app makes sending, receiving, and requesting money from friends as easy, as shopping online and in stores, splitting bills, and sharing money.
If you create a Venmo account via this referral link and send $5 to anyone using the app, you’ll get Venmo Sign Up Bonus of $10.
Worldwide, Venmo has more than 83 million users. Venmo allows you to pay utilities, rent, groceries, and more through its app. In addition, your Venmo account offers 3% cashback on sends, spends, and even auto-purchasing cryptocurrencies. Credit card via Venmo.
The Venmo Sign Up Bonus offers $10
- This referral link is required to qualify for the $10 bonus.
- Your new Venmo account must be verified with your bank account, debit card, or credit card.
- Within 14 days of joining, you must send at least $5 to anyone using the Venmo app. Otherwise, you will lose your $10 bonus.
- You’ll receive a $10 bonus directly into your wallet after sending $5.
READ ALSO:- Upromise Promotion
The Venmo Referral Bonus is: Give $10, get $20
If you invite your family or friends to the Venmo app, you will earn an unlimited $20 bonus.
For a $20 referral bonus, the following requirements must be met:
- If your friend signs up for Venmo with your referral link or enters your referral code when creating an account, you’ll receive a referral fee.
- Suppose your friend makes a qualifying payment with Venmo. A qualifying payment must meet these 3 criteria.
- Make sure everyone receives at least $5.
- You’ll need to add it. To add a debit card, a credit card, or a bank account, you’ll need to add it.
- Within 14 days after creating the account, you must spend at least $5.
- By referring your friends, you can earn up to $500 when they meet the criteria for the bonus.
Venmo App: An introduction
Venmo allows you to request and pay money from your friends. It’s free to join, and there are no transaction fees. A Venmo account balance or bank account can be used to send or receive money.
Spend online or offline and earn unlimited cash back with the Venmo app. With Venmo, you can earn cashback by making eligible purchases at selected merchants. The offers section in the app makes it easy to find merchant offers.
The cashback for pending purchases appears in your feed, but it is not disbursed to your Venmo account until the merchant completes the charge. Cashback earned during the transaction will be credited to your Venmo account.
Fees charged by Venmo
No fees will apply if you fund the transaction with your Venmo balance, bank account, or debit card. However, sending money with Venmo via a credit card comes with a standard 3% fee imposed by the credit card company.
A 1% fee will be deducted from each Instant Transfer (minimum $0.25, maximum $10).
Debit Card for Venmo
Venmo has expanded its peer-to-peer platform to include online and retail points of sale with this new feature. The Mastercard debit card lets you draw directly from your Venmo balance and can be used wherever Mastercard is accepted. Venmo debit card transactions are charged 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction to merchants.
The best part about Venmo is its social interface. Making payments with Venmo and exchanging messages with your friends feels very personal. Get a $10 Welcome Bonus when you sign up for Venmo and get a referral bonus when you refer your near and dear ones.
Is it possible for you to use Venmo on your own?
Yes, you can use Venmo to pay yourself. If you have a Venmo Card and your identity is verified, the app lets you send money to yourself, hold your funds in your Venmo account, and send money to your friends. Due to Venmo’s restrictions, you cannot transfer funds between your two Venmo accounts.
Where can I get my $10 free on Venmo?
In order to receive the reward, Eligible Participants must sign up and have their account verified by Venmo. Eligible Participants’ Valid Accounts are credited with the rewards after fourteen (14) days.