There are two reasons for you to know How to cancel the Frndly TV plan. Either you have been using Frndly TV for a long time and are bored, or you have only tried Frndly TV free trial and didn’t like it.
This article explains you with step by step process of How to cancel the Frndly TV plan and not only that but also information related to Frndly TV alternatives that you can try after that.
An email confirming the cancellation will arrive right away. If you don’t get this email, your cancellation request did not go through entirely, and your account has not been closed.
How to Cancel the Frndly TV Plan
There are various ways people handle their billing for Frndly TV. The steps on how to cancel the Frndly TV plan are different depending on who currently handles your billing for your Frndly TV subscription:
If Frndly TV handles your billing:
- Go to your Frndly TV Settings
- You will see a Sign in option. Fill your credentials
- Check your active plans then you will see the cancel subscription.
- Select “Cancel Subscription”
If Amazon Handles your Billing
- Go to your Amazon Subscriptions and sign in, if requested
- You will see a button for Manage your Frndly TV subscriptions
- After that, you just have to follow the on-screen instructions to turn off the auto-renewal
If Roku handles your billing:
- Go to your Roku Subscriptions and sign in, if requested
- Follow the on-screen instructions to cancel
How do I restart my subscription?
It is simple to restart your membership to Frndly TV if you have already canceled it and wish to start watching it once more.
Follow the simple steps below:
Step 1: Go to Frndly TV and sign in
To select your plan, you will be taken to the page below.
Step 2: Select the desired plan and either annual or monthly billing.
You will notice that the default setting on this screen is Annual Billing. If you want to make a monthly payment, you must choose Monthly.
Step 3: You will need to confirm your payment details for the subscription you are now paying for. You can choose to use PayPal or a Credit/Debit Card.
If you select PayPal, you will be sent to the PayPal checkout page to complete the transaction.
Step 4: You have two payment options for using a credit or debit card: “Account Card” or “Replace or Update Card.”
You can add a new card if you don’t already have a card on file.
Step 5: After choosing your payment options, click Pay Now to proceed with the transaction and make a payment.
You must reactivate it through your Fire TV or Roku device if you want to pay for Frndly TV using your Amazon or Roku account.
Change Frndly TV Subscription plan (Upgrade or Downgrade)
Follow the below steps to upgrade your subscription!
If you are billed by Frndly TV directly or Paypal:
- Open FrndlyTV.com on your desktop.
- Then, Click on change plan or upgrade your plan.
- After that, choose the plan for which you want to upgrade or downgrade
- Proceed further and choose the payment options.
If you use Roku device to watch Frndly TV:
If you want to upgrade your plan, you will be charged immediately, and in 3-5 business days, you will get a refund for your old plan according to your left validity. Your plan date will be updated to reflect the upgrade date once you make the upgrade.
- Open the Frndly TV app on your Roku device first.
- Navigate to “Settings” in the screen’s upper left corner.
- Choose “Change Plan” and the best option for you.
If you use an Amazon device to watch Frndly TV:
You buy a new subscription when you upgrade or downgrade on Amazon. After upgrading, you must manually cancel your previous subscription to avoid being charged twice. Please follow the methods below to upgrade and cancel your current subscription:
On your Amazon Fire Device:
- Launch the Frndly TV app on your Amazon device
- Navigate to “Settings” in the screen’s upper right corner.
- Decide on the best plan for you by selecting “Change Plan.”
Then, to remove your old subscription:
- First, Go to the Amazon Subscriptions option.
- Choose the subscription you want to end and follow the on-screen instructions to cancel your current subscription.
Your subsequent billing cycle will be affected if you lower your plan. This indicates that you have the remainder of the billing cycle to enjoy your current package.