Thousands of Indians are living in the USA and finding an affordable way to call India is really challenging. Unlimited India calling plans from the USA to use many apps in an effortless way
Making frequent phone calls to family and friends residing in India is common if you live in the USA and have them residing in India. It’s a real challenge to choose the most reliable option among the many options available, like Indian Calling Cards, VOIP services, and many apps.
Communication is prevalent throughout the world; more than a billion phone calls are made in one hour. The goal of everyone is to get their work done at a lower cost.
READ ALSO:- Where to get Documents Notarized Free in the USA
India calling from the USA
Here are the steps for calling India from the USA
|The first step is to dial the exit US code 011|
|Next, dial the India country code 91|
|You’ll need the area code (usually 2-4 digits) if you’re dialing a fixed-line. You can skip this step if you’re calling from a mobile phone.|
|You can contact them by phone|
|Click the call button|
Unlimited India calling plans from the USA these are many apps
1. Ooma’s Mobile App (You can call India from the USA using )
Are you interested in calling India from the U.S. at an affordable price? The best international plans are available with Ooma’s telo services. Calling overseas is almost free now without spending a cent.
International calling cards are a good option, but they need to be recharged before they can be used. There is no doubt that they can burn a hole in your pocket. The standard phone rate, on the other hand, is quite expensive. Take advantage of Ooma’s international calling plans to save on mounting mobile phone bills and stay in touch with your family and friends as long as you like.
What is the best way to make calls to India with Ooma telo services?
|Ooma telo services offer two options: the Ooma-connected home phone or the Ooma mobile app.|
|Your phone leaves the U.S. when you dial the exit code 011.|
|Dial 91, the country code for India.|
|It is now time to dial the area code, which can range from 2 to 4 digits.|
|The last step is to call the local number, which is usually between 6 and 8 digits long.|
Plans for Ooma International
You can make calls to landlines in 70 countries and mobile phones in 40 countries using Ooma.
The benefits of using Ooma’s calling services
1. International calls are free
Ooma’s international plans are cheap and affordable ways to call India from the USA. However, you can make free international calls with Ooma’s telo services. It is 100% free to call Ooma to Ooma. As a result, if you have Ooma access, you are able to talk to your family for as long as you want without paying a cent.
2. International plans at a basic level
It can be expensive to make international calls. With Ooma, you can call internationally for as little as $0.029 per minute. If you make a call from an international plan, your account will be debited.
3. Wifi calls are free
Making calls through Ooma mobile app doesn’t incur any minute or international charges. It requires a data allotment and makes calls through your data connection. Reduce your data charges by connecting to wifi.
2. Rebtel (You can call India from the USA using)
Making cheap international calls to India is possible with the Rebtel app. With this app, users can call Indian mobile and landline numbers without having to connect to the internet. With this mobile application, you can make high-quality phone calls. There is a $10 monthly fee for making phone calls to India, and there is a limit of 30 members.
There are several subscription plans for “India Unlimited.”
|30 days||$10 per month|
|90 days||$5.33 per month|
|180 days||$6.25 per month|
There is an advantage to choosing 90 days plan because it has the lowest price per month, i.e., you will be able to save more on it. With these India unlimited subscriptions, you can also try them for free for one week.
There are several subscription options for “Global Unlimited.”
$10 per month= Calling India and 50 other countries are possible with global unlimited at fixed rates. It is better to choose this option if you have family and friends across the globe.
The Rebtel ‘Pay as you go’ service
Rebtel also offers a “Pay as you go” option. The cheapest way to call India is by subscribing to this option. In addition, it depends on the plan you have chosen.
Rebtel offers the best way to call India for the cheapest prices using all of the above methods.
The Rebtel application lets you make calls to India
|In the option, dial the country code of India, i.e., “+91” or (91).|
|If you are dialing an Indian landline number, you need to dial an area code. Otherwise, you can skip the step.|
|An area code can consist of 2-4 digits.|
|To make a call to an Indian number, dial the number you intend to call.|
|You can now start talking by clicking the “Call” button.|
3. Viber (You can call India from the USA using)
You can use Viber to send calls, text messages, or SMS messages to other Viber application users through your mobile phone. If you want to call India from the USA, you will need a cellular network or wifi network. In addition, you can make calls to many countries other than India, regardless of where you are located.
You can use the Viber application on the following mobile phones.
1. Smartphones with Android O.S.
2. All Windows O.S. mobile phones
cheapest ways to call India from around the world, Viber is also one of the simplest methods. A Viber call starts at 2.3 */min and requires an internet-connected device, and the Internet connection largely determines the call quality.
Features of Viber
|You can send texts, photos, videos, and more||In your chat, you can find and share videos, music, and more|
|Messages can be recorded and sent quickly||You can make HD-quality calls and switch to video with ease|
|Authentically, playfully, and expressively communicate||Organize and manage conversations with an unlimited number of participants|
4. Google Voice (You can call India from the USA using)
The Google Voice application is available on mobile devices. There is nothing better than Google’s voice if you want to simplify your work. A low-cost phone call can be made to any country using Google Voice, a Google online communication service. The cost of making a call to India is very low.
International calls to India from any country can be made for low prices using Google Voice. Calls to a standard phone number are charged 1 cent per minute, and calls to any landline number in India are charged 2 cents per minute.
You can make calls using Google Voice by following these steps.
|Visit the Google Voice website.|
|Using your account credentials, log into your Google account.|
|You can dial the desired phone number by dialing it.|
|You need a wireless mobile phone or a smartphone to make low-cost calls to India using Google Voice from anywhere in the world. Its users can also access voice mail through Google Voice.|
5. Skype (You can call India from the USA using)
- Using the Skype application, you can make an audio call to India from the USA. In addition, you can make video calls from a computer or mobile phone using their application. The Skype service also lets you call landlines and mobile phones in India for a fee.
- There are no sub-charges for using this service, and you can call any other Skype account for free. You must have the Skype application installed on your mobile phone or personal computer and a Skype account to log in.
- In terms of paid plans for Skype, you have two options: Pay as you go, where you pay for the time you talk, and a monthly subscription.
- 1.5 cents per minute – pay as you go
- The monthly subscription plan costs $1.42 per month for 120 minutes, $8.9 per month for 800 minutes, and $19.99 per month for 2500 minutes.
6. Whatsapp (You can call India from the USA using)
The WhatsApp application requires a smartphone to be used. You may already be familiar with this application. It’s important to know more about it, however. It is also necessary for the person you will call to have the WhatsApp application installed on their smartphone.
An internet connection is required for WhatsApp, whether that is a cellular or wifi connection. Despite this, WhatsApp does not charge for any of the calls you make. There are only your carrier’s internet connection charges to bear.
WhatsApp has the main disadvantage of not being able to call landlines. It is important, however, to make sure it is the most cost-effective and cheap method.
7. Keku (You can call India from the USA using)
The Keku mobile application is one of the most popular. Keku allows us to make international calls at more affordable rates from one country to another. Keku’s working process is a little different from other voice-calling programs. When you select an Indian number, Keku will assign the local country number permanently.
As per the carrier contract, the calls will be automatically transferred from your local number to your international mobile, and you will be charged based on the local carrier rates. You can buy a 1000-minute talk time balance for $10 or subscribe to India’s monthly subscription plan for $17.99.
8. Reliance on global calling cards (You can call India from the USA using)
One of the most famous Indian brands is Reliance. Reliance’s global call service, such as a global call from the USA to India, can call India at the same rate as a local call from the United States. For calling anyone in India, you can buy Reliance calling cards. This calling card can allow you to make calls from any phone. Numbers can either be mobile or landline numbers in India. Once you have called the numbers on your calling card, you can make calls.
9. Vonage (You can call India from the USA using)
When calling abroad from the U.S., you may have encountered high rates and low minutes. The VOIP technology used by Vonage is another popular way of making international calls. Calls to international numbers can be made at a low cost with Vonage. The service offers you a low price, a variety of exciting features, and the ability to make calls. The following are some of these features:
- It is possible to make unlimited calls from your landline to 60 countries.
- There are unlimited mobile calls available in over 10 countries.
- You have unlimited access to local and long-distance calls to the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- You can extend this calling plan to any phone at no additional cost with Vonage Extensions.
- Keeping your existing number will not incur any additional costs.
- Money-back guarantee of 30 days.
The Vonage way to call India from the U.S.
|In the U.S., dial 011 to exit the code|
|Dial 91, the Indian country code.|
|After the area code, dial the number (the number plus the area code equals ten digits).|
|Here’s how you can save 33% per month. You will pay $19.99/month for the first 6 months, then $29.99/month for the next six months.|
10. T-Mobile (You can call India from the USA using)
T-Mobile phones can help you make calls to India from the USA to any country at a very low cost, but per-minute charges can vary from country to country. Dial “+” followed by the city, country, and local numbers to make a call. I recommend that you add Stateside International Talk for $15, which offers unlimited international calling to 70+ countries.
11. International Sim Cards (You can call India from the USA using)
Are you traveling abroad? Travel to a foreign country and take advantage of local call rates with a Matrix International SIM Card. Keep in touch with friends, family, and business while traveling abroad for business or pleasure.
Postpaid and Prepaid SIM Cards offer a wide range of benefits:
Using a prepaid SIM card
- Keep track of your mobile expenses abroad
- In most countries, incoming calls are free
- Make sure you have your number before you leave
- You can check your balance online
- We offer easy recharging options
Here are some more benefits of an international prepaid SIM card:
|In most countries, incoming calls are free||Online recharging from anywhere|
|Your doorstep is delivered||The number of recharge outlets abroad exceeds 10,000|
Postpaid SIM Card
|Phone number of the local postpaid network in the country you will be visiting.||In most countries, incoming calls are free|
|Tariff plans customized to your needs||Rupees are billed in Indian rupees|
12.PhoneIndia (You can call India from the USA using)
International calls have never been easier. Phone India helps you make international calls at the lowest price. Simply choose the country calling code and enter the number you wish to call.
|Please include the phone number from which you called. The format is country code + number.|
|You don’t have to dial the entire number. Your favorite number can be assigned to a digit on your phone.|
|When you make a call, turn off the balance and minutes messages.|
|Your account will automatically recharge every time your balance drops below $5.|
13. You can use FaceTime on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Find out how to use FaceTime on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- On supported iOS or iPadOS devices, FaceTime is available over Wi-Fi1 or over cellular. FaceTime Audio and Group FaceTime are not available on iPhones and iPad with cellular in China mainland. 2 FaceTime may not appear on devices purchased in UAE.
- FaceTime should be turned on.
- You can also sign in via Settings > FaceTime or by opening the FaceTime app.
- With FaceTime-enabled, an iPhone displays the FaceTime settings screen.
- iPhone users can register their phone numbers automatically with FaceTime.
- You can register your email address on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch by following the steps below:
Go to Settings.
- Use your Apple ID for FaceTime by tapping FaceTime.
- Log in using your Apple ID.
Make a FaceTime call
- You must have the person’s phone number or registered email address to make a FaceTime call. FaceTime calls can be made in several ways:
- To create a FaceTime call with another person, tap New FaceTime and type their phone number or email address. Then tap on the Audio button or FaceTime button after tapping the number or address.
- If you have the person’s phone number or email address saved in your Contacts3, type their name and tap it when it appears. You can then tap the Audio button or FaceTime button.
- From your iPhone, you can also initiate a FaceTime video call.FaceTime video calls can also be initiated during a phone call. Tap the FaceTime icon in the Phone app to switch to FaceTime.
Taking a look at all the scenarios above, you can find ways to make cheaper phone calls to India.
What is the best way to call India for free from us?
The best way to call an Indian toll-free number from the USA
First, dial the exit code 011 for the USA.
To reach an Indian number, dial the country code 91.
Toll-free numbers can be reached by dialing the 3-digit number. It is usually 800.
The last step is to dial the remainder of the telephone number.
What is the procedure for calling India from USA Verizon?
A country code must be used when calling an international country. IDD calls are made by dialling: “011” + the country code + the city code + the number.
What is the best calling card for India?
Amante provides the best calling card to India. Our prices are pocket-friendly and affordable, so you won’t have to worry about your phone bill. We offer many additional offers along with cards that can be purchased directly from our website. There is a 180-day validity on the cards, and they can be recharged.
Can I make international calls for free on AT&T?
Yes, of course. With AT&T International Calling, you can make unlimited calls from the U.S. to over 85 countries for $15/month per device. Over 140 other countries are also eligible for discounted rates.