The Wealth Booking team is looking for writers who are passionate about detail and research who can contribute engaging, informative posts on a wide range of topics.
If you know personal finance, investing, insurance, income tax, retirement, investment ideas, and the ability to produce high-quality content, please consider applying. Please read the content guidelines before contacting us with a “Write for Us” inquiry.
Please read the following guidelines before you contribute:
Content Idea: If you would like to pitch your content, please do so before writing the article.
Original Article: Original articles are the only ones we publish. We require our articles to be original content (never published elsewhere, even on your own site) and to be plagiarism-free. A useful and informative article would be beneficial. Please keep your article respectfully humorous.
Content Quality: The content should be high quality with no spelling or grammar mistakes. Grammar and spelling should be perfect, and no grammatical errors should be present. Articles must contain more than 1000 words. If you include photos & media in your article, it will be better to use more than 2000 words.
Recommended Article Length: 1500 – 2500 words.
Readers should gain a clear understanding or takeaway from the article. You should organize your writing by using headings, subheadings, and bullet points.
Linking out: Include facts, research, sources, or personal anecdotes to substantiate your insights, information, and arguments with external links (no less than 3).
Short Paragraphs: You should use short paragraphs, no more than 3-4 sentences per paragraph.
Article Edits: The content you submit may be edited as needed, but this will usually be to correct errors or improve readability.
What We Don’t Want: You are welcome to send us press releases or sales pitches, but please do not send us fake reviews, advertorials, etc.
Accepted categories include:
Listed below are the categories that we accept content from. The subjects we cover are indicated in the menu bar on the left side of this page.
- Saving and checking account
- Money management
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
- Tax preparation
- Credit and debt
- Real estate
- Frugal living
- Online jobs
Before submitting a guest post, keep in mind These guidelines:
- A high-quality article that is both informative and 100% Copyscape must be submitted.
- A minimum of 1500 to 3000+ words is required.
- Your posts should be submitted as HTML/DOCX documents.
- The H2 & H3 headers should be used.
- Promotional material and links will not be accepted.
- Adult-based content, gambling, and casinos are not acceptable.
- You must have a good content readability score.
- Images that are copyrighted should not be used.
- Add YouTube videos to the content and images.
- LSI keywords should be your focus.
- You can add your site home page link in your author bio section.
- You can also use some useful links in the article body (Only high authority sites links)
- Articles published on our website Wealthbooking.com are our property, and you may not republish them without our prior written approval.
- We agree to use your article on our website (with any modifications we deem appropriate) without payment and are not responsible for any copyright infringement now or in the future.
How To Submit:
Submit a guest post; please contact Payal@Wealthbooking.com Our aim is to publish only quality content, so we’ve rejected a lot of submissions of poor quality.
You can easily receive feedback and guidance if you send your draft as a Google Doc. Alternatively, you may send us a plaintext document, a Markdown document, or a link to an HTML document.
Sponsored Blog Posts & Advertising Options: Please do not contact for sponsored tags & banner ads.