When people talk about making money, they often refer to how much is 8 figures. They usually do this to give you an idea of the amount they are talking about without being too specific. How much are eight figures? 8 figures mean the salary, wages, business, annual income, sales, or a figure with 8 digits.
A number with 8 digits is called an 8 figure number. An 8 figure income ranges from $10 000 000 (read as 10 million) to $99 999 999. People who earn 8 figures are called millionaires or multimillionaires.
In 8 digits or 8 figures, the lowest amount is 10,000,000, and the most significant amount is 99,999,999. By eight figures, we mean between ten million and ninety-nine million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine. There are 90,000,000 possible amounts!
Is the individual saying the 8 figure amount in reference to how much they make? If so, the person is vague about how much they make. Money multiplying in many ways, but not all of them are equal. Here are many ways to increase your wealth and pursue financial freedom.
The amount can be narrowed down with follow-up questions. Are we talking low 8 figures, mid 8 figures, or high 8 figures? Low 8 figures is closer to 10,000,000. If it is a high 8 figure number, then it is closer to 99,999,999. If it is a mid 8 figure number, then it should be around 55,000,000.
If you want to know what the person means by eight figures, make sure to clarify whether it is eight figures weekly, eight figures monthly, or eight figures yearly.
READ ALSO: how much is 5 figures (in money)
How Much is 8 Figures (MONEY)
There are figures that are beyond the imagination of most people now!
A multimillionaire would become wealthy with an eight-figure income. A person with an annual income between $10,000,000 (ten million dollars) and $99,999,999 is considered high income.
What are the jobs that make 8 figures a year?
The answer to the question “how much is an eight-figure salary” is over 10 million dollars and under 100 million dollars.
The people who earn 8 figure salaries are at the top of their game. They are in positions that bring in an insane amount of money for their companies, and they are in fields where people can afford to pay them that much.
The following jobs make eight figures a year:
- Brian R. Niccol made $33.5 million as CEO of Chipotle, earning him a lot of extra money.
- Daniel H. Schulman of PayPal fame took home $37.5 million.
- Disney’s CEO Bob Iger brought home a whopping $65.6 million.
- Sundar Pichai of Alphabet (Google) made $86.1 million in stocks and cash.
- Tyler Perry made 97 million dollars last year.
- 87.6 million dollars were earned by Dwayne Johnson
- There was $84 million in earnings for Ellen Degeneres.
- Together, the Jonas Brothers earned $68.5 million.
3. Professional athletes
Many professional athletes are making eight-figure salaries, as you might have guessed. The list includes:
- At $95.5 million, Neymar
- $88.2 million Lebron James dunks
- $74.4 million on the shotting for Stephen Curry
- $62.3 million was the amount Tiger Woods brought in
Is an 8 figure salary good?
In short, yes. Eight-figure salaries are excellent and should make most people very, very happy! You probably won’t lack money if you earn an 8-figure salary; that’s more than $10 million a year!
However, it’s important to remember that anyone at any income level can end up in too much debt. Everyone knows what happened to MC Hammer.
This can only reinforce the need to manage your money wisely, regardless of how much money you have. If every dollar that enters the door goes right back out, you won’t be able to build wealth. Every dollar must be put to work.
- Movie Stars
- Hedge Fund Managers
- Website Owners
A Person Who Earns Eight Figures
- Youtuber Ryan Kaji made $26 million from his toy reviews and unboxing videos in 2019. He usually uploads a new video every day, and these videos usually feature his parents As well as twin sisters. He is currently the highest-earning YouTuber in the world.
- Forbes reports that actor Dwayne Johnson earned $87.5million in 2019. His movies include Fast and Furious, Rampage, and Moana and Jumanji, plus he has recently branched out into family movies.
- In 2019, Arianna Grande earned $72 million from her music, merchandise, sponsorships, and endorsements, with a $146 million world tour.
- Morgan McMurray, the editor of Moz, the SEO community and service provider founded by Rand Fishkin, brought in $44.9m in revenue in 2019
- The net worth of penny trader turned blogger and Instagram sensation Tim Sykes was estimated at $20 million in 2019
- Mohamed Salah, Liverpool and Egypt footballer, earned $95million in 2019.
BELOW ARE EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE SEEKING EXTRAORDINARY INCOMES
Mark Fischbach (aka Markiplier) is one of the highest-paid YouTubers, making eight-figures. His yearly income is $17.5 million!
|According to Forbes, these actors made the most money in 2019:|
|1. Dwayne Johnson – $89.4 million ($89 400 000)|
|2. Chris Hemsworth – $76.4 million ($76 400 000)|
|3. Robert Downey Jr – $66 million ($66 000 000)|
|Forbes’ list of the highest-paid actresses of 2019:|
|1. Scarlett Johansson – $56 million ($56 000 000)|
|2. Sofia Vergara – $44.1 million ($44 100 000)|
|3. Reese Witherspoon – $35 million ($35 000 000)|
What jobs pay 8 figures?
Eight-figure incomes are not typical in most jobs. In addition, most of those who make such amounts are popular. If you want to make 8 figures, be prepared to be in the spotlight.
Here are the careers that can pay 8 figures:
- Professional athlete: Professional athletes earning $10-99 million a year make an eight-figure income. Due to their high skill level and popularity, they are paid such high amounts. A sportsperson like Mohamed Salah earned 35 million dollars in 2020.
- Entertainer: Careers in showbiz are among the highest-paying. If you are a film star, an artist, or a comedian, you can make an 8-figure income. Most likely, the entertainer must be a part of a few popular projects to earn such amounts.
- CEO: In business, it isn’t easy to reach the 8-figure mark without a team. CEOs are the highest-ranking executives of a company and are responsible for such tasks as decision-making and resource management. CEOs in your city will likely earn eight-figures.
- Other business executives: Additionally, COOs, CPOs, and CTOs can earn an eight-figure income if their companies are highly profitable. Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook, earned over $27 million in compensation in 2019.
- Online entrepreneur: If you become famous as an online entrepreneur, you can earn 8 figures. This includes top bloggers, digital marketers, and YouTubers. Some of them combine all these online businesses to achieve success.
- Self-help guru: Also, top self-help gurus make 8 figures. They make money from product sales, speeches, and so on. Tony Robbins, a success coach who made over $30 million per year in 2005.
We all hold different beliefs and opinions when it comes to money. Some people believe that $1 million is a lot of money, while others believe that $10 million is just as much as one-tenth as an 8 figure salary. The truth lies somewhere in between those two extremes, but there are some things you should know before making any assumptions about how much your income could be worth if you reached this tier.
Who makes a ten-figure salary?
Typically, a ten-figure income ranges from $1,000,000,000 to $9,999,999,999, which is called a billion-dollar or a thousand million dollars. Most individuals who make ten figures and up to make ten figures at a level of income of up to nine billion dollars.
What is an 8 figure deal?
8 figures mean that annual income has 8 digits, which is a minimum of $10,000,000, and it goes up to $99,999,999.
Are six figures Rich?
Six figures can range from $100,000 to $999,000. Many people consider six figures rich, depending on where they live. Therefore, a $470,000 net worth is the minimum you should aim for if you wish to become wealthy. You’ll be in the top 1% if you make six figures a year.
Is 75k a year a good salary?
According to the census, the national average household income in 2019 was $68,703. A living wage would fall below this number, while an ideal compensation would exceed this number. Given this, a good salary would be $75,000. In other words, a $75,000 salary would cover the basic necessities in even the priciest of areas.