First Trade Referral Bonus Let your friends and family know about Firstrade’s benefits! Refer friends to Firstrade and grow your portfolio. Our company will give you and your friend a free stock whenever you refer a friend to Firstrade! Once your friend’s account is approved, you’ll be able to claim a free stock in both of your accounts.
Here’s how to get free stocks from Firstrade
- Get 2 free stocks worth between $3 and $200 when you open a new account through this Firstrade referral link.
- You must sign up via a referral link and deposit or transfer $100 or more within 30 days of account approval in order to qualify for two free stocks.
- After your account has been approved, you will receive 1 free stock within 1 business day.
- After you deposit or transfer $100 or more within 30 days, you will receive 1 additional free stock.
- You can claim your free stocks within 60 days after they are available by logging into your account and visiting the “My Free Stocks” tab.
- Approximately one week after claiming the free stocks, the stocks will be deposited into your account.
- Free stock cannot be withdrawn for 30 days after it is claimed.
- The free stock is selected randomly from Firstrade’s inventory of settled shares held for this program and is determined by an algorithm.
- Depending on market conditions, the share’s value may range from $3 to $200.
- Approximately 98% of the free stock will have a value of $3-$10, approximately 1% will have a value of $10-$50, and approximately 1% will have a value of $50-$200.
- Free shares are only available to U.S. residents who open an individual, joint, or custodial account.
Refer-A-Friend Program for Firstrade
- When you join Firstrade, you can refer your friends to earn extra free stock rewards.
- You will receive 1 free stock when you refer a friend who is approved for a new account.
- You can share your unique link with your friends by visiting the referral section within your Firstrade account.
- Each user can earn a maximum of $500 worth of free stock rewards in a calendar year.
- By joining Firstrade, you can earn free stock rewards upon account approval and for referring friends and family.
- With a new brokerage account, you can also earn even more cash rewards with this TD Ameritrade Brokerage Promotion.
READ ASLO:- Plynk referral bonus
Information about Firstrade Investment Accounts
Using Firstrade’s website or mobile app, you can execute free online trades once you open a brokerage or IRA account.
You can Trade stocks, ETFs, options, fixed income, and over 11,000 mutual funds for $0 online and with no hidden fees.
You will also have access to research tools and investing reports from Morningstar, Briefing.com, Zacks, and Benzinga.
The Firstrade Advantage
- True value investing
|Trading online for $0||Get rid of commissions|
|There are no hidden fees|
2. A COMPLETE SUITE OF PRODUCTS
|ETFs/stocks to trade|
|Over 11,000 mutual funds, options, and fixed income products|
3. TRADING ON THE GO
|No matter what, seize the opportunity||where you are with our Android|
|and iPhone mobile apps|
4. TRADE IDEAS
|Comprehensive research||& reports provided by Morningstar|
|Briefing.com, Zacks, and Benzinga|
Firstrade referral bonus: up to $1,000 in free stocks. Firstrade refers to a friend program offering code 2022 for referring a family member to open a new account.
Refer a friend to First trade referral Bonus
Here’s how you can get free stocks with Firstrade:
1. Referring friends and receiving free stocks requires you to open a brokerage account with Firstrade so they can deposit free stocks into your account – no money deposit is required. (The program is only available to legal U.S. residents.)
2. Simply share your referral link with friends to invite them to open a Firstrade account. You can find it under the Service -> Free Stocks menu.
3. Following your friend’s application, both you and your friend will receive free stock in your Firstrade accounts, funded entirely by Firstrade.
4. When you share your referral link with your friends, Firstrade guarantees that you and your friends will both receive a free stock. Additionally, you will have a one in 100 chance of receiving a free stock of Apple, Facebook, or Microsoft.
An algorithm determines the free stock, one share selected at random. Based on the price of shares at the time of purchase, there is an approximately 98% chance of the free stock having a value of $3-$10, an approximately 1% chance of the free stock having a value of $10-$50, and an approximately 1% chance of the free stock having a value of $50-$200. Based on Firstrade’s trading volume over the past quarter, free stocks are selected from the most popular companies. Firstrade only purchases stocks with a market capitalization of at least $2.5 billion and is listed on the NYSE or NASDAQ for this program.
Overview of Firstrade Account Types
Firstrade is targeting cost-sensitive investors by offering commission-free trading and a great selection of securities. Firstrade also offers quite a few account types, such as standard individual accounts, retirement accounts, business accounts, and even custodial accounts. This article aims to discuss the different options and how each one is generally used.
Individual or joint Firstrade Taxable Account
Firstrade’s most popular account is the standard individual or joint taxable account. The standard account has no tax advantages, so any capital gains and/or dividends earned through the account will be subject to capital gains tax. Saving and investing extra cash or a portion of after-tax earnings are common uses for these accounts. Firstrade’s different account types allow you to trade stocks, ETFs, options, mutual funds, bonds, and even CDs.
You might consider opening a Traditional IRA with Firstrade if you are self-employed or do not have a retirement account with your employer. With this account, you’ll get all the same features and flexibility as a standard account, but with tax advantages that will help you earn more. Traditional IRAs are funded with pre-tax earnings, which lowers your taxable income in any year you contribute and also allows your Traditional IRA balance to grow faster. In contrast, when you retire, your Traditional IRA balance will decrease. And begin withdrawing funds from your account; the full amount (contributions and gains) will be taxed.
A Roth IRA might be thought of as the younger, cooler sibling of a Traditional IRA. All the same investment options are available as in a Traditional IRA; In any year, you are only allowed to contribute $6000 to either a Roth or Traditional IRA if you make more than $137,000 in gross income.
As well as offering business investing accounts, Firstrade provides accounts for clubs and organizations, such as community investing clubs, to access the capital markets. They are advantageous because they are not linked to one particular individual but recognize the whole corporation or organization as the owner of the account and its assets.
When you open a custodial account for the benefit of a minor (generally for their future education), the minor becomes the sole owner of the account and its assets upon becoming an adult. These accounts have some tax advantages, including the first $1,000 in capital gains being tax-free and the next $1,000 being taxed at the minor’s tax rate.
Coverdell Educational Savings Accounts (ESA)
Coverdell Education Savings Accounts (ESAs) are similar to custodial accounts in that they are designed to cover the educational expenses of minors (elementary, high school, or college). The account grows tax-free if you contribute up to $2,000 of already-taxed income per minor per year. To qualify for a Coverdell ESA, your gross income must be under $110,000 (or $220,000 for married couples). Tax-free withdrawals are also allowed and must be used to pay for the minor’s education.
Get 2 FREE stocks and no commissions on ALL trades!
Pros & Cons
|Commission-free stock, ETF, and options trades.||No 24/7 customer support.|
|$0 contract fee on options trades.|
|All mutual funds are commission-free.|
|Chinese language options.|
One of the reasons Firstrade is considered one of the top discount brokers is that it offers commission-free investing. Firstrade doesn’t charge commissions on stocks, ETFs, or options trades, and it doesn’t charge per-contract fees on options trades.
Is the first trade legit?
First Flushing Securities was founded in 1985. Firstrade is regarded as safe because of its long track record and regulation by top-tier regulators.
Firstrade: Is it a good app?
Firstrade is a good choice for investors looking to trade conventional assets like stocks, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and bonds. Firstrade is also a good choice for options traders since it’s one of the few brokers that doesn’t charge a per-contract fee.
First Trade: How does it make money?
Firstrade earns money primarily from interest on its credit balances and margins, similar to how a bank earns interest on deposits and mortgage income. Firstrade also receives income from routing venues and shares execution income.
You can collect how many free stocks you want
Up to $500 in free stocks is available to every eligible account. If you have received free stocks totaling more than $500, you will stop receiving free stocks once the lowest-priced stock in the free stock selection pool would bring you over the $500 threshold. If you have $495.00 in free stock and the lowest-priced stock in our free stock selection pool is $6, you will not be able to receive more free stock. If your friends sign up through your link, they’ll still receive a free stock.