ESPN Plus is now the place to watch the best live sports, including UFC, MLB, MLS, 30 for 30 documentaries, and a lot more – all exclusive to ESPN Plus.
Would you like to try out ESPN Plus for free? Upon launch, the streaming service offered a seven-day free trial without charging a penny.
If you still have time, we’ll explain how to take full advantage of an ESPN Plus free trial. If you prefer, we’ll show you how you can get ESPN Plus at the lowest price. To learn more, keep reading.
Hotstar content is moving to The Disney Bundle in the U.S. Hotstar is discontinued in the U.S., and all the Hotstar contents are available in Disney Bundle. You can enjoy a selection of your favorite Indian Entertainment, Bollywood films, and T.V. episodes on Hulu, and IPL (Indian Premier League) cricket matches and other sports in ESPN+ under the Disney Bundle.
If you’re an existing Hotstar subscriber, you are in a treat as you got a Disney bundle subscription as not cost for the same validity period as Hotstar.
- Explore your global live streaming options for UFC events
- The Disney Plus free trial: will you be able to enjoy the House of Mouse anymore?
- Discover the top streaming services in our guide
Why can’t I get an ESPN Plus Free Trial
The ESPN Plus website offered a free trial seven days after the platform launched, allowing streamers still on the fence to see whether the service was for them.
The service allowed users to dip their toes in and watch broadcasts of baseball, NFL football, hockey, PGA golf, and out-of-market MLS matches, plus top-drawer shows like Detail with host Kobe Bryant and Draft Academy.
Disney+ bundle – part of Disney’s Disney Plus offering – that combines ESPN Plus, Display Plus, and Hulu together for a discounted monthly fee ended last summer’s generous freebie trial.
How can I get ESPN Plus for the lowest price ( Without a free trial )
- It hasn’t been easy for ESPN Plus to offer any discounts or offers since it dropped the free trial, and it’s $5.99 monthly or $59.99 yearly fees have remained unchanged.
- One money-saving option remains, though, and it involves ESPN Plus.
- ESPN and Disney jointly own the entertainment giant, which is offering a combined ESPN Plus, Disney Plus, and Hulu bundle for a flexible monthly rate of $13.99. Visit Disney Plus’s website to sign up for the great value bundle.
- As a result, you’ll be able to enjoy all the sports and animation content ESPN Plus provides, as well as Pixar movies, National Geographic documentaries, and Marvel and Star Wars movies, including Disney Plus exclusives such as Loki. You will also have access to Hulu’s titles like Little Fires Everywhere and The Handmaid’s Tale, as well as its own original content.
- If you subscribed to each separately, you’d be looking at a monthly fee of $18.97, or $24.97, if you choose Hulu without ads. That makes the bundle – which includes Hulu without ads – one of the best streaming deals available today.
How can I watch ESPN Plus?
- In the best sense, ESPN Plus is a supplemental streaming service on top of ESPN cable TV. It allows you to access additional shows, behind-the-scenes content, and, most importantly, an ad-free environment to watch the content you already enjoy.
- You can also watch live sports events like golf’s PGA Tour, boxing matches, and a variety of international soccer.
- UFC on ESPN Plus may be the biggest draw for many. UFC events in the US can be watched live on ESPN Plus. ESPN Plus now shows every Fight Night and numbers pay-per-view event – but only if one spends on PPV.
- In addition to live sporting events, ESPN Plus offers unique original programming too, including The Fantasy Show and the sports analysis series Detail, along with a multitude of 30 for 30 documentaries.
- Additionally, it offers a goldmine of MMA content, including Dana White’s Contender Series, UFC Destined, and Ariel & The Bad Guy, plus classic fights and replays.
TODAY’S BEST RAKUTEN+ AND REBATESME+ TIMESCLUB+TOPCASH BACK
Disney Bundle (Disney plus Hotstar promotion):
- Disney now streams Indian Premier League cricket matches, Bollywood films, and T.V. episodes on ESPN+ and Hulu rather than Hotstar U.S. If you want to watch Sports only, then take an ESPN+ subscription, and if Entertainment then Just take a Hulu subscription.
- The company said it would likely terminate Hotstar U.S. by late-2022, as part of its programming realignment. However, it is a tiny fraction of the company’s portfolio of over 170 million paying customers. It hasn’t disclosed how many subscribers it has.
- As of today, ESPN+ will be the new U.S. streaming home for live cricket. This year’s IPL 14th season, which was interrupted due to a Covid-19 outbreak in India earlier this year, will resume on September 15 and wrap up in mid-October. ESPN+ will broadcast over 30 matches. ESPN+ will stream all 62 matches of the 2022 IPL season beginning in March.
- Cricket remains a niche sport in the U.S. but draws vast audiences worldwide, especially in the U.K., Australia, and India.
- In the short term, Disney+ is the only Disney bundle component not to stream Hotstar content in the U.S.
- With the $71.3 billion acquisition of 21st Century Fox assets, Disney acquired Hotstar, the streaming outlet initially launched by Star India. By 2024, Disney wants to reach 300 million to 350 million subscribers to its streaming service through the use of Star assets. By adding Disney+ to Hotstar, the streaming service boosted subscriptions to Disney+, though at a lower margin. In addition to Disney+ Hotstar and the standalone service Star+, which is now available in Latin America, the company has created Disney+ Hotstar.
- Recently, ESPN+ increased its subscription price to $7 a month. For $6 a month, you get Hulu’s ad-supported basic package. For $20 a month, you can get the Disney bundle that includes Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+ without any ads. All of the subscription fees for ESPN+, Disney+, and Disney bundles have been raised in recent months.
How to watch Hotstar in U.S.:
Since there is no Hotstar in the U.S. now and all Hotstar contents are moved in Disney Bundle under Hulu and ESPN+, you can either buy Hulu and ESPN+ or buy Disney+ Bundle.
1. How to buy Hulu
|Buy Hulu (Ads) Price: $5.99 per month
|Buy Hulu (without Ads): $11.99 per month
|Buy Hulu + Live T.V. Price: $64.99/month
|Buy Hulu + Live T.V. (without Ads) price: $70.99/month.
2. How to buy Disney plus
|Signup Disney + only : $7.99 per month
|Signup Disney + only : $79.99 year
3. How to buy ESPN+
|You can get an ESPN + subscription for $6.99 per month,
|save over 15% with an ESPN+Annual plan at $69.99 per year.
|You can also bundle ESPN + DISNEY and +Hulu for $13.99 per month
4. How to buy Disney Bundle:
|Disney Bundle price is $13.99 per month (No Annual Plan )Disney plus alone price is
How do I watch Disney+ Hotstar (India account) in the USA?
Hotstar US is not available, but you can watch Hotstar India Account through VPN. Follow these steps to watch Indian Hotstar in the USA in 2022:
- If you choose a VPN, make sure it’s the right one for you.
- Create an account and download your VPN.
- Sign in to your VPN app.
- Connect with an Indian server.
- Create an account or sign in to Hotstar.
- Save 72% on NordVPN now! Start watching and grab some popcorn!
What is the need for a VPN when watching Hotstar?
Outside of India, Hotstar India’s content library can’t be accessed without a VPN. Hotstar has an international version that is available in the US, Canada, the U.K., and Singapore, but it does not contain all of the content Hotstar has to offer. This is due to the fact that content licensing agreements require geo-restrictions.
Outside of India, you will not be able to access all the content available on Indian Hotstar. You may even see an error code. You can also access the Disney Plus version only.
The good news is that a VPN can be used to connect to a server in India, bypassing these geo-restriction restrictions. By connecting to Hotstar’s servers in India, you will be able to access Hotstar’s full catalog.
Downloading and watching Disney+ Hotstar on a mobile device
Disney+ Hotstar can be accessed from your phone, laptop, or T.V. as long as you can connect to a VPN.
Using your device, you can do these steps:
Here’s how you can watch Hotstar on Windows via VPN
- Choose a VPN that has a lot of Indian servers. NordVPN is recommended for this purpose.
- Create an account and download your VPN.
- Select an Indian server to connect to.
- Visit hotstar.com
- Start streaming and relax!
Watch Hotstar on Mac using a VPN with these instructions.
|Install a VPN that has Indian servers. Nord VPN is a good option.
|Set up an account and launch your VPN.
|You can do this Network in your Mac’s System Preferences.
|Select your VPN service from the list on the left.
|You can choose a configuration from the pop-up menu and then click Connect if there is one.
|Connect to an Indian server in your VPN.
|Start streaming and relax!
Watch Hotstar on your Android device using a VPN:
|Choose a VPN with Indian servers. NordVPN is a good choice.
|Install your VPN and create an account,
|Select an Indian server.
|Hotstar can be downloaded from Google Play.
|You can watch Disney+ Hotstar from anywhere in the world!
Watching Hotstar on an iOS device (iPad, iPhone) using VPN:
|Install a VPN that has a large number of Indian servers, such as NordVPN.
|Change the location to India in the App Store settings.
|Download the Hotstar app to your iOS device.
|Connect to an Indian server with your VPN.
|Create a Hotstar account or log in to your account.
What contents are available on the Disney+ Hotstar India version:
Hotstar offers a wide variety of content from around the world. Bollywood’s biggest blockbusters are here, including Bala, Mission Mangal, and Badhai Ho.
As well as sporting events, you can watch football matches and cricket matches in the Indian Premier League.
You can also watch some of the most popular shows on YouTube, including Big Little Lies, Game of Thrones, and Billions. You also get access to Disney+ content if you sign up for Disney+ Hotstar.
ESPN Plus and Hulu will carry Hotstar content. Through the move, Disney’s U.S. operations will become more efficient and its streaming package will gain subscribers.
HOTSTAR subscribers have unlimited access to their new favorite TV shows, movies, and live sporting events. In Hindi, English, Tamil, and Telugu, we are proud to provide our customers with a variety of different content from all over the world.
Where to check the upcoming shows on Hotstar
Check the ‘New on Disney+Hotstar Premium’ and ‘New and Upcoming on Premium’ trays on
Keeping up with new shows is easy with Hotstar.
I am an existing Disney+ Hotstar Premium subscriber; how many devices will I be able to log in to?
Disney+ Hotstar Premium will be changing its pricing structure starting September 1.
As part of the new Premium plan, you will have access to exclusive content in addition to more devices. Logging into four devices at the same time is now possible.
Why is there an increase in price with the new plan?
Disney+ Hotstar’s new plans offer more content and more choices.
Now get additional English content access along with unlimited live sports, the latest movies, and Hotstar Specials.
How can I switch my subscription plan from one plan to another?
Users can upgrade from one plan to another by paying the difference. They can do this from My Account on supported app versions.
Users can only upgrade their plans but cannot move to a lower plan. Users with Partner voucher purchases cannot upgrade their plan. However, they can buy the new plan afresh.
How much do you pay for ESPN Plus?
ESPN+ offers access to exclusive sports events and programs for $7 a month or $70 annually.
The previous cost of the service was $6 per month or $60 per year, but rates went up on August 13. For $14 a month, you can bundle ESPN+ with Hulu and Disney Plus