Disney announced recently that ESPN Plus would cost a dollar more per month starting in August, bringing the price up to $6.99 (and from $59.99 to $69.99 for a yearly subscription). You may wonder how to cancel ESPN Plus if you’re hesitant about paying for it (especially during off-seasons) or you’d like to try a different sports app. You can cancel through Google Play, Apple, or Roku, as needed. Here’s how to do it fast.
Please note that ESPN+ does not offer refunds or credits for partially used billing periods.
If you signed up directly on the ESPN+ website or if you already have an ESPN+ login, you can cancel using your browser. It’s quick and easy!ESPN Plus’s free trial hasn’t been easy for ESPN Plus to offer any discounts or offers since it dropped the free trial, and its $5.99 monthly or $59.99 yearly fees have remained unchanged.
How do I cancel the ESPN + account on the web?
By following the instructions below,
From the ESPN website on your computer, you can cancel your ESPN+ subscription at any time:
Visit http://secure.web.plus.espn.com/billing/subscription to manage your subscription.
- Note: Are you having trouble remembering your username or password? Click here for more information on how to reset or recover them.
- Log in by clicking or tapping Log In.
- To cancel your subscription, click or tap Cancel Subscription.
- You will be prompted to confirm your cancellation.
How do I cancel my ESPN subscription via the Google Play Store on my mobile device?
- You can access the Google Play Store by opening the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Log into your Google Account first.
- Tap the menu icon, followed by Subscriptions.
- Choose your ESPN+ subscription.
- Click on Cancel subscription.
- When prompted, confirm your cancellation.
What is the procedure for cancel ESPN Plus subscription on the Roku website?
You can cancel your ESPN subscription billed to your Roku account from the Roku website at any time, using the instructions below:
Visit roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
Can’t remember your Roku account information? See here for instructions on how to recover it.
- Tap or click Manage your subscriptions.
- Your subscriptions will appear after the My subscriptions page loads, along with their terms and renewal dates.
- Choose your ESPN+ subscription and click Unsubscribe to cancel.
- Verify your cancellation when prompted.
What is the process for changing my ESPN+ Subscription Credit Card Information?
Please Note: Your credit card information can only be changed on purchases made via ESPN.com’s website.
1. Access your user avatar in the upper right corner of ESPN.com after logging in and changing your credit card information.
2. Choose (ESPN+ Subscription) and click on it.
3. Highlight (Manage) and click it.
4. Click on the (Update Payment) button.
What is the process for canceling my ESPN subscription via Amazon?
From the Amazon website, you can cancel your ESPN subscription billed to your Amazon account at any time by following the instructions below:
- Visit https://www.amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions on your computer or mobile device.
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- Note: Are you having trouble remembering your Amazon account information? Click here to learn how to reset it.
- Select your ESPN+ subscription and choose Actions.
- To cancel your subscription, select Cancel your subscription.
- When prompted, confirm your cancellation.
What is the procedure for canceling ESPN+ on my computer using Apple iTunes?
Here are the instructions you can use to cancel your Apple iTunes subscription for ESPN+ at any time:
- ITunes should open on your computer.
- Navigate to the Account menu and click View My Account.
- (If not already logged in, sign in with your Apple ID)
- On the Account Information page, scroll all the way to the bottom to find the Settings section.
- Right-click on Subscriptions and select Manage.
- Click Edit next to your ESPN Subscription.
- You can manage your ESPN+ subscription through the options. Subscriptions can be changed or canceled by clicking Cancel Subscription.
- Your access to ESPN+ content will continue until the end of your current billing cycle, even if you cancel. The next payment date will not be charged.
How can I cancel my ESPN+ subscription on my mobile device that I purchased via Apple iTunes?
Your subscription will not be canceled if you uninstall the app.
Please follow the steps below to officially cancel your subscription on your mobile device.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Click on [your name], then iTunes & App Store at the top of the page.
- You can view your Apple ID by tapping your Apple ID at the top of the screen. An Apple ID is required to view your Apple ID.
- Tap Subscriptions once you have scrolled to it.
- To manage your ESPN+ subscription, tap the ESPN+ icon.
- Managing your ESPN+ subscription is easy with the options.
- Using the Cancel Subscription button, you can cancel your subscription.
- Despite canceling, you can still access ESPN+ content until the end of your current billing cycle. Your next bill will not be charged.
ESPN Plus Tools
Getting access to ESPN+ will help you create the perfect fantasy team and win the Tournament Challenge bracket.
It’s only $6.99 a month. Cancel anytime. Subject to terms.
How To Get A Disney Plus Refund
Partial use of Disney Plus billing periods will not result in a refund or credit.
How can I turn off auto-renewal?
Start by clicking on the menu, then drag to the “Manage Subscription” section. Locate the DisneyLife Subscription and select Actions. To stop auto-renewal, select “Turn off auto-renewal” from the available list.
Is it possible to cancel Disney Plus at any time?
Yes. You can cancel a subscription to Netflix at any time, as you can with other streaming services.
Your service benefits will continue until the next scheduled payment date if you have a monthly subscription plan. Automatic recharging will stop then.
If I cancel Disney Plus, will I receive my money back?
If you have already started to pay the month-to-month charge, however, then the cancellation process only takes effect at the end of your current billing period. You cannot cancel the subscription and get a refund for any unused time in that month.
A streaming service can meet all of your needs if you’re looking for ways to save money on your cable bill. While ESPN Plus has been great for sports fans in the past, so many other options are now available that it may be time to cancel the service and use one of the cheaper options instead.